If you come here to know each and every step of How To Make Conference Call On Mobile. Then, you have to go through, this complete article. To get introduced with the Ways, Features, Advantages, Disadvantages of Conference Mobile Call Facility. Additionally, here on this page, we will let you know about the three-way calling. So, carefully read this article till last.
What is Conference Call in Mobile
Sometimes we have less time then we want to talk to many people at once. Talking on mobile one by one is also a waste of time and if one person has to tell a lot of things. Then one has to call one by one and repeat the same thing repeatedly. That’s why Android phones have the ability to make phone meetings. So you don’t have to repeat the same thing over and over again. But many people do not know how to make a conference call. Hence, here we provides you with how to make a three-way calling.
How To Make Conference Call On Mobile
- Firstly, you need to call one person.
- Once he/ she has received that call, you need to tap on the Add Call icon from the screen of your phone. The first caller to do so will be on hold.
- Then find the name of another person you want to call in your contact list and make the call.
- When the other person also picks up the phone, you are required to tap on the merge option on the mobile screen.
- Hence, both of your calls will be connected and you will be able to talk to both of them at once.
How many calls can be connected in a conference or a Three-way Calling
Normally a user can merge up to five calls for a mobile conference. Hence, in order to add an incoming call to the conference. You need to tap hold call + answer. Therefore, tap merge calls. To talk privately to one caller during the conference. You need to tap the conference and then tap private next to a call.
CLICK HERE to know more