Moma Scholarship 2020 – From here, we have brought very special information for all students. Which is very important for you. If you want to know about “Moma Scholarship”, then this post has to be read in full. What is Moma Scholarship? That is, how is it used, on what subject. Which people can use it? So for this information, you have to read this article carefully and all the information has been given related to it.
What Is the MOMA Scholarship?
MOMA Scholarship is a minority scholarship initiated by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. Under the MOMA Scholarship Scheme, students from Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi minority communities can avail of the pre-matric scholarship, post-matric scholarship, and merit-cum-means scholarship for vocational and technical courses.
Minority Scholarships Payment Status [Helpline Number]
The winners of these National Minority Scholarships receive a scholarship amount of up to Rs 20,000/- per year. The Government of India intends to have 30 lakh scholarships under the Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme, 5 lakh scholarships under the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, and 60,000 scholarships under merit-cum-means scholarships for technical or professional courses at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Important Dates About MOMA Scholarships – National Scholarship Portal
|Name of scholarships||Last date to apply for the scholarship|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||Update Soon|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||Will Update Soon|
|Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS||Update Soon|
MOMA Scholarships Gov Application Process
We have told the complete process of its application, which you must read carefully. Because if you want to apply for it, then read this process completely, and then you can apply it. And its date also check now. Along with this, the complete information of the Pre-Matric Scholarship also available here at scholarships.gov.in.
- In the first place, fresh applicants have to register as a new user on the NSP portal by providing correct information.
- Applicants are advised to keep all necessary documents with them while applying for their desired scholarship scheme.
- Students are required to provide their educational qualification, Aadhaar number, school/college enrollment number, bank details, and information about Domicile State while filling the registration form.
- Applicants’ Application ID is created based on their domicile state. This application ID is also used as a ‘Login ID’ in the NSP portal and future references.
- Candidates are required to select the relevant scholarship category under which they are applying. For example, an applicant studying from class 1 to 10 must select the Pre Merit Scholarship Scheme while filling the form.
- Details like the applicant’s name, date of birth, email id, identity details, and mobile number should be filled in carefully.
- After filling the registration form, an OTP also generated using which the applicant will have to log in and fill the scholarship application form.
- Applicants have to upload the required documents and submit the application form.
This will have to process and your form also filled easily. And there is nothing to worry about you. Form filling is very easy like all forms.
Required Documents For MOMA Scholarship Form PDF
- Passport size photo
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Community certificate certified by the parent/guardian / self-attested when the applicant is 18 years old.
- Self Attested Certificate of Marksheet of previous qualification examination/board.
- Bank account statement
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential/Domicile Certificate.
- Receipt of Current year course fee.
Click Here to Apply For MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2020. For more info about scholarship then keep in touch with us and bookmark this website also.