UP Majdur Wapsi Yojana: If you are a laborer from Uttar Pradesh and stuck in a state due to lockdown. Then you can apply under UP Pravasi Ghar Wapsi Scheme. You can get permission from the state government to come back to Uttar Pradesh by doing UP Wapsi Registration. As well as the Uttar Pradesh Migrant Worker Return Scheme.
UP Migrant Workers Registration – Apply Online UP Majdur Wapsi Yojana
Uttar Pradesh is one such state where the maximum number of laborers migrate and work in another state. Due to the lockdown, their work has also been snatched away from these laborers and also the means of livelihood. In such a situation, many workers who want to return to their home can register. Check the full info about Uttar Pradesh Majdur Wapsi Yojana 2020.
Uttar Pradesh Migrant Worker Return Scheme
Today with the help of this article, we will tell you about the UP Ghar Wapsi Scheme, UP Wapsi Registration, and Uttar Pradesh Migrant Worker Return Scheme. Along with this, we will also give you the necessary documents related to the UP Migrant Worker Return Scheme. The documents required, and how to register to return to UP from different states, the mobile number, or the official website of its official.
UP Migrant Workers Return Registration
As you all know, the number of coronavirus patients in India is increasing day by day. As of today, the number has crossed 50000. India has been completely locked down till 17 May 2020, in which many companies and almost the entire economy have come to a standstill. People and laborers do not have work nor any means of employment nor are they able to live their life properly.
UP Migrant Workers Return Scheme Online Registration
It is not hidden from you that Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are the states where the laborers go to other states to get employment and they are also called migrant laborers. Uttar Pradesh migrant laborers are unable to get work in another state due to lockdown and they are facing a lot of problems.
To overcome these problems, the government of Uttar Pradesh has started the Uttar Pradesh Pravasi Mazdoor Ghar Return Scheme. Under which the Uttar Pradesh migrant laborers who are stuck due to lockdown in other states and want to come back to Uttar Pradesh can do online Uttar Pradesh Return Registration to return to Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Wapsi Yojana Objective – jansunwai.up.nic.in
- The biggest objective of the state government behind starting UP Pravasi Majdoor Ghar Vapasi Yojana is to bring these laborers back to their homes who are currently stranded in another state.
- Uttar Pradesh migrant laborers can get government approval to come back to Uttar Pradesh by registering online.
Benefits of UP Migrant Workers Return Scheme
- The introduction of this scheme by the Uttar Pradesh government will pave the way for the return of stranded Majdooro to other states.
- The UP State Government has issued the Migrant Workers Return Registration Form on its own web portal ie www.uplabour.gov.in.
- For this, after the order of the Home Department, there is also talk of running a labor special train by which the passengers can be returned to the state.
- In this registration, information about the residence of migrant laborers in other states will be obtained by the government.
- Along with this, the Chief Minister has also issued the migrant laborer’s homecoming helpline numbers through which you can get updates.
UP Majdur Wapsi Yojana Required documents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Mobile number
- Residential proof
- Address to live in another state
- Passport size photo
Only the permanent resident migrant laborers of Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of this scheme started by CM Yogi Adityanath.
Uttar Pradesh Ghar Wapsi Registration Process?
All the laborers and those who are stranded in other states due to lock-down. And want to register under the state government’s migrant laborer homecoming initiative must follow the steps given for registration in online mode.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Labor Department.
- After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on an option “Migrant Workers Registration”.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the registration form.
- In this form, you have to fill all the information asked.
- Here you have to fill your name, permanent address, Aadhaar card number, and other inquiries and upload all the documents.
- After this, after checking the information you entered, click on the button of “Submit”.