Saksham Yuva Yojana – A candidate who is graduated and unemployed the Haryana Govt Sector has good news for them. Saksham Yuva Scheme has recently released an advertisement for the support of the unemployed youth. This scheme was launched in 2016 and the Haryana govt has provided the monthly allowance for unemployed people.
The main aim of this scheme is to develop more employment opportunities for the young youth and acts on their placement in the departments of State Govt, Honorarium to the eligible youth and Providing Unemployment Allowance. Applicants can apply via online mode. Be in touch with us to get the latest updates and information for free on a single place on a single click and for more info regarding the Saksham Yuva Yojana Registration Online kindly visit the official page of the Saksham Yuva Scheme.
Saksham Yuva Yojana – hreyahs.gov.in Components, Eligibility, Last Date [All Details Here]
|Name of the Department or Organisation||State Government of Haryana|
|Blog about||Saksham Yuva Yojana|
|Status of the Saksham Yuva Yojana 2019||Available Here|
|Starting date to Apply||1st November of the Year|
|Last date of the Saksham Yuva Yojana 2019||Will Notified Soon|
|Official Web Portal of the department||www.hreyahs.gov.in|
Benefits and Features of the Scheme – [Saksham Yuva Scheme Components]
There are two major components of the Saksham Yuva Scheme.
- Monthly allowance for the Unemployed is up to Rs.3,000/-
- Matriculation qualified applicants (male or female) is Rs.100 p.m.
- Ten+two or equivalent qualified applicants is Rs 900 p.m.
- Graduates or equivalent is Rs 1500 p.m.
- Post Graduates or equivalents is Rs.100 p.m.
- Monthly Honorarium is up to Rs.6,000/- p.m. for a maximum of 100 hours of honorary assignment in a month under various Boards/ Corporations/ Departments/ Registered Societies etc. registered under Haryana Govt and in Private enterprises/companies (as per their own requirement).
Saksham Yuva Scheme Registration Online – [Saksham Yuva Yojana Eligibility & Criteria]
From this, you will know the Saksham Yuva Eligibility, education qualification, and other useful info fro the Allowance of the Saksham Yojana
Education Qualification: Candidate has to be passed 10 +2 with the two years of diploma certificate passed after Matric from any university recognized by Haryana Govt.
- Graduation is recognized by Haryana university.
- Post-Graduation is recognized by Haryana university.
Age Criteria: The minimum age is 21 yrs and the Maximum age is 35 Yrs and age relaxation will be based on the rules.
The annual family income must not exceed Rs.3 Lakhs from all sources
He/She should not be employed in any sector- public/private sector/quasi-government or self-employment
- What is the work in the Saksham Yuva 2019
- Candidate must know the Information of the Saksham Yuva Portal
- Candidate has to work on the Software
- In the software, there is Regarding the patient
- Treatment, Diagnosis, Medicines everything.
CLICK HERE to apply for the Saksham Yuva Yojana and be connected with us as we are always here to provide you all the latest updates and information on our page