The prime minister of India has started the Pradhan Mantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana Portal. PMDLY scheme was created to provide financial support to the poor section of the society. There are many poor families in India who can not educate their children due to the financial crisis being faced by them on a regular basis. so, to enable such families the government has updated with the new Yojana. the scheme is specially designed for the girls belonging to the poor section.
Under the Dhan Laxmi scheme, the government has launched a special portal for scholarship and educational loans. Through this portal, all the information related to scholarship and the education loan will be provided.
Vidya Laxmi Yojana Portal(PMDLY)
Any child who can not education due to financial problems. These children can now easily get the educational loan under Dhan Laxmi Yojana Portal. Under these scheme children who were backing off due to poverty ill now get a new way to get the education.
So far 13 banks have registered 22loans under this Vidya Laxmi Scheme Portal, these include SBI, IDBI Bank, BOI, Canara Bank.
Benefits of Vidya Lakshmi Yojana Portal Education Loan
- The students get information about the educational loan schemes of banks.
- A common educational loan application form is available to students.
- There is a provision to apply to various banks for educational loans through a single form
- The site is linked to the national scholarship portal for information and to apply for government scholarships.
- Students can view the status of their loan application at any time and at any place.
- Students can also send to the bank’s e-mail grievances/queries for any kind of issues or difficulties relating to educational loans.
- Banks can also upload loan processing status.
- Banks can also download student loan applications.
Pradhan Mantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana Portal Important Papers
Important papers required for the Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2019
- Mark sheet of last course or degree
- Admission letter(proof of admission in college)
- Proof of Income(salary slip of parents)
- PAN/ AADHAR Card
Dhan Laxmi Yojana Portal Online Application
- Register yourself on the Dhan Laxmi Yojana.
- Fill up the Common Application form for scholarship referred to as the Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF).
- Based on the eligibility criteria, the portal itself suggests the various schemes for which a student is eligible.
- The applicant can now choose Educational Loan as per his/her requirements, eligibility and convenience.
On a regular basis government up comes with different Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2019. You can also view the information about the Pradhan Mantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana in Hindi. For submitting the online for the Pradhan Mantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana aka Vidya Laxmi Yojana, click HERE.
Pradhan Mantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana Online Form Click Here