PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2020: Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Garib Kalyan Yojana. Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced a package of Rs 1.70 lakh crore to help the economy and poor affected by Coronavirus (Covid-19). Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, people belonging to poor sections affected by lockdown will be assisted. Read the full article for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Apply.
PMGKY 2020 – PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 500 RS
In difficult times of coronavirus and lockdown, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) is proving very helpful. The government claims that 34,800 rupees have been deposited under this PMGKY in the accounts of 39 crore poor people of the country who are suffering from this epidemic. This amount has been deposited directly into people’s accounts. The government is trying to help the poor, who have faced livelihood crisis due to the closure of the work due to the lockdown.
Those who want to apply for Gareeb Kalyan Yojana then check Garib Kalyan Yojana complete details here. From here, we also give full info about PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Apply Online. So, without wasting their time must check the Garib Kalyan Yojana Apply Online steps.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Apply Online
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana PIB UPSC Status: Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) is a scheme of the Government of India. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a package of Rs 1.70 lakh crore to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana has been launched to deal with Corona. Through this scheme, no person in the country could sleep hungry during the lockdown. To prevent the spread of coronavirus infection, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a lockdown till 17 May 2020 across the country.
Garib Kalyan Package – PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Registration
- ASHA workers, doctors, paramedical staff will have insurance of 50 lakhs.
- 80 crore poor people will give 5 kg of wheat or rice and pulses free for the next three months.
- Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, an installment of 2 thousand rupees will be transferred to the farmers’ account in the first week of April. This will benefit 8.7 crore farmers.
- Under MGNREGA, 182 will give a daily wage of Rs. 202. This will benefit 5 crore people.
- Three crore senior citizens, poor widows, and poor persons with disabilities will be given financial assistance of Rs.1000 per month for the next three months.
- Over 8 crore women beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme will get free LPG for the next three months.
- 20 crore women Jan Dhan account holders will give 500-500 rupees for the next three months.
- Employees can withdraw money from their PF account for 75% of the total deposits or equal to three months’ salary. There will no need to deposit this money back.
- The women self-help group will now get a free collateral loan of 20 lakhs.
- The EPFO contribution of monthly salaries up to 15000 will made by the government for the next three months.
- 3.5 crore registered workers associated with the construction sector who are facing financial difficulties due to the lockdown, will be given help. 31000 crores for these.
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana How To Apply?
Under this how to apply for the application of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, the depositor has to first open an authorized bank account of any RBI. It has a different form which is also give by RBI. Only those possessing undisclosed assets have to fill this form. To avail of this scheme, the applicant will have to contact the nearest Gram Panchayat (whichever one you have). In order to get the candidate to nominate in the city, he has to go to his municipality and contact him.
For more info about Gareeb Kalyan Yojana then keep in touch with us. We will update on this page after the new changes declared. So, without wasting their time can check the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Registration Online process. And apply for PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2020 to get benefits.