Check Manav Garima Yojana 2020 Gujarat Online Application Form Gujarati pdf here. Apply Online For Manav Garima Yojana in Gujarat and know about Eligibility, Important Documents, and other details.
Manav Garima Yojana in Gujarat Apply Online – sje.gujarat.gov.in
Manav Garima Yojana launched by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (Department of Scheduled Castes Welfare), Government of Gujarat. With an aim to encourage Scheduled Castes to set up small businesses and promote employment and self-reliance among them.
This scheme helps many scheduled caste families of the Gujarat government to set up small businesses and earn bread. Under this Manav Garima Scheme, people can get financial assistance to start small businesses without obtaining bank loans that satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Manav Garima Yojana 2020 Gujarat Online Application Form Gujarati pdf – Main Objective
The objective of this Manav Garima Gujarat Yojana is the upliftment of scheduled caste people. All Scheduled Caste people of Gujarat and who wish to start a business are eligible under this scheme. People can visit the nearest Scheduled Caste Welfare Office or Social Welfare Office to know more about the scheme and to get the application.
Benefits of Manav Garima Yojana 2020 [मानव गरिमा योजना गुजरात]
- Manav Garima Yojana has introduced an idea to encourage scheduled castes to be self-employed and self-reliant. The scheme provides benefits in the form of financial assistance and other benefits are mentioned in the description below.
- The scheme provides financial assistance or equipment to start small businesses or become self-employed.
- Financial assistance under this scheme was Rs. 4000 will be provided for equipment purchases without obtaining a bank loan.
Eligibility to apply for Manav Garima Gujarat Scheme
- Should be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Only scheduled class students are eligible for this scheme
- The annual income work of the people should be as follows: 1. An annual income of rural people should not be more than Rs 47,000 and 2. The annual income of urban people should not exceed Rs. 68,000/-
Documents Required for Manav Garima Sarkari Yojana
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, voter ID card, college ID, etc.
- Residence certificate
- Income proof
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Bank details e.g. Account Number, IFSC, MICR Code
- Caste certificate
- Copy of bank passbook
- Other documents may be required
How To Apply For Gujarat Sarkari Yojana?
The scheme implemented by the state government. Applicants can download the Manav Garima Yojana Application Form PDF by going to the Scheduled Caste Welfare Office or the link. The applicant can submit an application from the same office. For more information about documents and other assistance visit the Official Website.
Manav Garima Yojana Contact Info
Applicants can contact the nearest Social Justice and Empowerment Office. Along with the nearest social welfare office and Scheduled Caste Welfare Office