Jeevan Shakti Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2020: At present, the entire Madhya Pradesh along with the country is in the grip of coronavirus epidemic. There has been a huge increase in the number of corona patients in Madhya Pradesh for a few days continuously.
In view of this situation, the government has started the Jeevan Shakti Yojana. Under the Jeevan Shakti Yojana, all women have to make masks at home. Women residing in urban areas have to register on the official website which is maskupmp.mp.gov.in for Jeevan Shakti Yojana MP. After this, the woman will be ordered to make cotton cloth masks on the phone itself.
MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana Apply Online – Latest Sarkari Yojana 2020
Recently Madhya Pradesh Jeevan Shakti Yojana has been launched. The scheme is also known as MP Mask Yojana 2020, through which women entrepreneurs of the state will be tasked to make masks. The government will purchase these masks from women and reach the people of the state. Women of the state have to apply online for availing this Madhya Pradesh Jeevan Shakti Yojana. If you want to understand all the conditions, benefits, and registration process related to this scheme, then for this you will have to read the information given by us till the end.
Jeevan Shakti Yojana Madhya Pradesh – maskupmp.mp.gov.in
Due to the lockdown during the Coronavirus in the country, almost everything is closed today. In such a situation, the Madhya Pradesh Mask Yojana/Scheme has been launched to provide employment to women and protect the country from the coronavirus. Under this scheme, the urban women who were sitting vacant at home due to lack of work will now be able to earn a good income during this time also.
Along with this, she will also be able to participate in the fight against the Coronavirus. Under the scheme, the government is entrusting the task of making masks to women. After this, the government will buy 11 rupees per mask from women and reach the public.
Madhya Pradesh Mask Yojana 2020
Even today, in the time of this disaster, the country is importing minor things like masks from other countries and it is also taking a lot of time. Also in the matter of quality, these masks are not up to date, so there is no shortage of masks in Madhya Pradesh, nor do you have to look at the face of any other state this, for this cotton clothes through Jeevan Shakti Scheme has been started.
Madhya Pradesh Jeevan Shakti Yojana Eligibility and Guidelines for applying
- Women applying must be from the urban area.
- It is mandatory to have a registered mobile number on the Aadhaar card.
- It is necessary to state how many masks an applicant has the ability to make in a month.
- Must order at least 200 masks at a time.
- Women have to use a cotton cloth to make masks.
- The money will be sent to the accounts of women entrepreneurs only after the mask reaches the government.
- The government will give women entrepreneurs Rs 11 for a mask.
Documents required for Madhya Pradesh Jeevan Shakti Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- The mobile number
- Local resident certificate
- Full details of the bank account
MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana Online form 2020
- First of all visit the official site associated with this scheme – http://maskupmp.mp.gov.in/index
- After clicking on the link, the home page of the site will open in front of you or you will have to choose the option of registration of women entrepreneurs.
- As soon as you select the option, a new page will open in front of you, here you will see a form.
- First of all, you have to enter your phone number.
- After entering the number, an OTP will appear on your phone.
- Enter this OTP and start registration.
- Now you will have two options in front of you, one of which will have the option to register through Aadhaar and the other to register by mobile number. You can choose one of these options.
- After this, you will be asked your details in the form like district, date of birth, address name of husband or father, enter all this information completely correct.
- Now you will be asked for your account information in the form. Enter all this information and save the form.
- After this, the user ID to login to the portal on your registered number will be obtained through a password message.
- In this way, your registration will be completed.
If you face any problem in registering, or you do not have the user ID password, then you can call this helpline number 0755 – 2700800. Keep in mind that calling time should be between 9 am to 6 pm. Click Here to visit the Official Website for more details.