Professor Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020-21 [Application Form] – Appy Online, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Documents Required, Last Date. Check Prof Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020 (PJMS) Malayalam and English. Also, check here How To Apply For DMW Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Kerala.
Prof Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020 (PJMS) – Apply Online
Good news for all the students who are waiting for Professor Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020-21 Online Application Form. As the official authority of DMW Scholarship Kerala released Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Kerala Application Form on its official website i.e http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in . Eligible students can apply online for Prof Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020 using the direct link available in this article. Here we provide your Prof Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Details.
Prof Joseph Mundassery Scholarship is available for students who belong to the Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddah, Parsis, Jains community and comes from Kerala. The Scholarship Form available only on the official website. All the candidates who are looking to apply for Kerala Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020-21.
What is Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award 2020-21?
Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award (PJMS), Kerala 2020-21 invites applications from Kerala students who are belonging to minority communities. The Scholarship is provided by the Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala. The main aim of the scholarship is to support school students who come from weaker sections to pursue their education at SSLC (matriculation), plus 2 and VHSE level.
By providing this scholarship, the state government of Kerala wants to support those students who wants to complete their study. But due to lack of money or their financial conditions, they can not do their education. And started working at a little age. All the selected students will get an award of up to Rs. 15000/- from the government for Joseph Mundassery Scholarship. You can also check Joseph Mundassery Scholarship SSLC Selection List & HSC/VHSE Selection List.
Who offered Joseph Mundassery Scholarship?
Every year the scholarship is being offered by the Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala. A huge number of students apply every year for this scholarship. But out all these only students who scored good marks in their board or university exam win the scholarship amount. Check complete details regarding Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship from below.
Benefits of the Scholarship
All the selected students will receive the following benefits under this scholarship program. The following benefits can be used only for education at different levels.
- Amount of Rs. 10,000 for the SSLC level.
- Amount of Rs. 10,000 for Plus 2 level.
- Scholarship Amount of Rs. 10,000 for the VHSE level.
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must –
- Students should be a native of the state of Kerala.
- And study in a government/aided school of Kerala.
- Candidates must belong to a minority community i.e Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains.
- The applicant should have an annual family income of fewer than 8 lakhs.
How To Apply Online For Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020-21
All the eligible candidates must have to follow the given below steps to fill the Application Form of Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Online. Students also need to fill complete details ask in the application form.
- Firstly all the students who want to apply for the scholarship have to visit the official website i.e dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in .
- Click here to visit the scholarship online registration portal.
- After that, you have to fill in all the required details including personal details, educational details, and bank details.
- Now create a password for future login.
- Accept the terms and conditions mentioned in the declaration and submit the application.
- Click on ‘candidate login’ and use the ID and password generated during registration.
- Check all the details again that you fill in the application form.
- Upload the photo, signature, and other relevant documents and take a print out of the application for future use.
- How can I apply online for this Scholarship?
- In order to apply online please visit the official website through URL www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in .
- What is the last date for submitting the application form online?
- Please see the notifications for the corresponding scholarship. Also click on the scholarship, which tell the start and closing date for the online registration form.
- Can I edit the information already saved and up to what time I can change it?
- The portal allows the candidate to edit his/ her personal details related to Online Registration. This feature has restrictions if the application is verified by the Institution. And you will never edit your application.
- Which fields in the application form are mandatory?
- Fields provided with red asterisk marks are mandatory fields. And all these filed must be filled by the candidates with correct details.
- What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the applications to the institutes?
- You should tell the institution regarding the mistakes. The institution can change the verification status, which allows you to edit the details. Correct the details, take the print out, and resubmit the print out to the institution for online verification.
- What is the Registration ID number?
- The registration ID number will facilitate to authenticate your identity and will help in avoiding duplication.
- Can I apply for one or more scholarships?
- Yes, you can apply for one or more scholarships online.
- What should I do, if I do not find my institute name in the drop-down menu?
- You should immediately tell the institute to contact the Scholarship Office.
- What is to be done after submitting the online application?
- After submitting the application online, you should take a print out of the application, sign, and submit it with requisite/supporting documents to your institution.
- How to check the scholarship status of my application?
- By logging in with your registration Id, date of birth, and password you can check the scholarship status of your application anytime. On the home page, the ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
- What can Ido when I forget my Password?
- You can contact the institution, and immediately request for resetting your password
- How I can apply for one or more scholarships?
- Once you have registered online, you can log in with registration ID and select scholarship details and apply for the required scholarship(s).
- Can I take a print-out of my application at any stage?
- Yes. Do ‘Candidate Login’ and take a print out using the link ‘View/ Print Application’.