The Authorities Have Released the Notification for the NEET 2022 Application Form on the official Website of the National Test Agency (NTA) and Candidates who want to fill the NEET Application 2022 can fill it From here with the help of the direct link we have added in the article below for you all. All the Details are Available in the Article For you all.
Latest Updates: Get the NEET PG 2022 Application Form from Here with the help of the link we have added in this article Below for you all.
Here Below We have added all the details and information regarding the NEET 2022, as below you can find the details like Eligibility Criteria, Last Date to Apply, Application Form Fee, and More Here so read the full article and don’t miss any updates and information.
NTA NEET 2022
The Notification for the NEET 2022 is Released on the official Website, The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is National Level Examination Held Once a Year for the Students who want to take admission in the Courses Like MBBS, BDS, and Ayush Courses. Here Below We have added the Direct link from which you can easily fill the NTA NEET 2022 Application form and all the details are available in the article.
NEET 2022 Application Form Details
|Name of the Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||NEET 2022|
|Blog for||NEET 2022 Application Form|
|Location||All over India|
Some Important Dates
|Application form Date||–|
|Last date for the submission of Fee||–|
- Indian/ NRI/OCI and Foreign Candidates Can apply
- Candidates Must have completed 10+2 or Equivalent from Any Recognised Board with English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology
- Candidates Must be minimum of 17 Years old and Maximum age is 25 Years
- Candidate Must be passed with 50% Marks (40 % for SC/ST and 45% for PH)
Application Fee Details
- The Fee Can be Paid Online, there is no option for offline mode Fee Submission
- The Fee can be submitted only through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Services/UPI
- The Application fee is Non – Refundable and Non-Transferrable
|General EWS, OBC (NCL)||1400 INR|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Transgender||800 INR|
These are the Documents That will be required for the completion of the NEET 2022 Registartion and all the documents Will be Scanned First and then uploaded to the Form
- Passport size photo (Scanned image)
- Signature of the Candidate (Scanned image)
- left thumb impression (Scanned image)
- 10th class Passing Certificate certificate.
- Post Card Size Photo
How to apply for the NEET 2022 Application Form
- First, you have to visit the official Page of the NTA or
- You can visit the Direct link below We have added the article below
- A Home Page Will Appear on the Screen
- On the Page Click on the NTA NEET 2022
- Click on the Link
- A New page Opens Up on the screen
- Now Complete your Registartion or Login if you are already registered
- Fill the Details and Attach the documents and Submit the Form
- Pay the Application fee and Print both the fee receipt and Application form
CLICK HERE for the NEET PG 2022 Application Form Be Regular on this page to get the latest updates and information