Military Nursing Service 2020 Application Form is out now. You can check for the AFMC Nursing 2020 details on this page. Like, Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Procedure to apply from this page. You can also, check for the Entrance Exam Syllabus, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Scorecard from here.
Military Nursing Service 2020 Application Form
Military Nursing Service 2020 Online Registration Form is out now. In order to get admission to 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Aspirants (only female aspirants) required to clear the Military Nursing Service entrance examination. However, Admission in some Colleges of Nursing is also based on the vacancy in every college. Along with the merit cum choice as well as subject to medically fit. Thus, only after successful completion of four years of training, Aspirants will be appointed in the “Military Nursing Service”.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Registration Form 2020
According to the official notification, “During training, the candidates will be provided with free ration, uniform allowance, accommodation. As well as a monthly gratuity as per current Terms and Conditions as revised from time to time.”
Remark: At any point of time during the training if anyone withdraws from the program. Or declines to accept Commission in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) in the case offered or end of training, She has to “refund the Bond money according to the Bond performed in the event of withdrawal from the Program.”
Finally, after clearing the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2020 entrance examination. As well as fulfilling other necessary parameters, Aspirants will be able to get a seat in the following institutions and continue the nursing program.
Number of Seats Available For Military Nursing Service 2020
|Name of Organization||Number of Seats Allowed||Expected Sarkari Result Date|
|Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Kolkata||20 Seats||September/ October|
|Army Hospital (Research & Referral), New Delhi||30 Seats||July/ August|
|Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore||20 Seats||January/ February (of next year of the exam)|
|Armed Forces Medical College, Pune||30 Seats||August|
|Command Hospital (Central Command), Lucknow||30 Seats||November/ December|
|INHS Asvini||30 Seats||August|
Selection Process For Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020
- Additionally, the Directorate General of Medical Services (Army) has a strict selection procedure. In order to select the right competitor for the course.
- Thus, eligible candidates required to appear in the Written Examination that is conducted via pen & paper mode of objective type. However, this examination is of 1 Hour 30 minutes. And covers General Intelligence, Biology, Physics, Chemistry as well as General English.
- After the completion of the written exam, the conducting authority will then organised an Interview for the written exam qualified applicants.
- Based on the scorecard of the Interview as well as the Written Exam. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the medical fitness test. As well as available seats in the above given colleges.
Latest Notification Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020
Military Nursing Service Registration Form 2020 for the Bsc nursing entrance exam will be available from the 2nd week of November 2019. Thus, interested female aspirants are required to access the official website of Join Indian Army and apply online.
Brief Description About Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020
|Name of Department||Directorate General of Medical Services (Army)|
|Name of Examination||Bsc nursing entrance exam|
|What’s the Intention Behind this?||Admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course|
|Who can apply for Application Form for Military Nursing Service 2020||Female Candidates Only|
|Recurrence||Once in a year|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Mode of Examination||Pen & Paper Mode that is an offline mode|
|Mode of Registration Form||Online Mode|
|Expected Date for the starting of examination||2nd week of January 2020|
Important Dates For Military Nursing Service Online Application Form 2020
|Events of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Course 2020||Expected Dates For Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020|
|Starting Date of Military Nursing Service 2020 Online Form||2nd Week of Nov 2019|
|Last Date of Military Nursing Service 2020 Online Form||First Week of Dec 2019|
|Release of Indian Army Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020||4th Week of Dec 2019|
|Expected Date for Indian Army Bsc Nursing Entrance Written Examination||2nd Week of Jan 2020|
|Declaration of Military Nursing Service 2020 Result||In the mid of March 2020|
|Offline Interview||In the mid of April 2020|
|Military Nursing Service 2020 Physical Standards Test||Update Soon|
|Allotment of Colleges of Nursing||Update Soon|
|Military Nursing Service 2020 Final Result||Update Soon|
Exam Pattern For Military Nursing Service 2020 Qualifying Examination
The Directorate General of Medical Services will organise the examination in offline mode. The duration of the test is 90 minutes. The exam will have objective-type questions.
|Mode of Examination||Pen & Paper Mode that is an offline mode|
|Exam Time Limit||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Name of Subjects||
Military Nursing Service 2020 Exam Syllabus
- Space Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Analytical Functions
- Relationship Concepts
- Similarities and Differences
- Arithmetical Computation
- Problem Solving
- Non-Verbal Series
- Number Series
- Figure Classification
- Decision Making
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Atomic Structure
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics
- p,d, and f – Block Elements
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Current Electricity
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Properties of Matter
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Properties of Matter
- Plant physiology
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment
- Genetics and evolution
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Human health and diseases
- Cloze passage
- Comprehension passage
- Fill in the blanks
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Spot the error
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- One word substitutions
- Idioms and phrases
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Detecting Misspelt words
Eligible To Apply For Military Nursing Service 2020 Online Form
Who is Eligible To Apply For Military Nursing Service 2020 Online Form? So, the Female aspirants who are legally separated/ widow / divorcee/ unmarried. Without any hindrances are eligible to apply. Thus, before submitting the joinindianarmy.nic.in Nursing Service application form 2020, Candidates must satisfy the following eligibility provisions.
- An applicant must be a citizen of the Indian nation
Educational Qualification –
- Additionally, an applicant should have passed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2). Or equivalent examination (12 years schooling) in the first attempt
- However, she should have scored 50% aggregate marks as a regular scholar from an identified institution or board. University as well as other examination bodies
- Must have opted for Physics Chemistry. As well as other subjects like Biology (Botany & Zoology), and English.
- Aspirants those who are looking in the final examination may also apply provisionally. In case if they get selected for the program, she will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam with marks as well as subjects.
Age Limit –
- Additionally, the date of birth of the candidates must be in between 01st Oct 1995 to 30th Sep 2003 (both days inclusive).
Physical Standards –
- Candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribes, Western Himalayan region. As well as the Eastern Himalayan region will get 5 cm relaxation in the height.
- Although, the minimum height of the female aspirants should not be less than 148 cm
- Moreover, the aspirants have to go via the X-Ray examination of USG and Chest (of pelvis and abdomen)
Remark:- Visit the Indian Army official websites www.indianarmy.gov.in or www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. To get the additional info of medical standards.
How To Apply For Military Nursing Service Application Form 2020
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Military Nursing Service. That is www.indianarmy.gov.in or www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Simply with the help of the link given below in this article.
- Now hit on the ‘Officers entry apply/ login’ tab to register and apply.
- Hence, for new registration, aspirants can click on ‘Registration Tab’.
- Now choose the ‘Continue’ tab and finish the registration process by filling the compulsory fields. Likewise, (Aadhaar Number/ Enrolment Number, candidate name, mother’s name, father/ guardian name, date of birth. As well as mobile no) and hit on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, the OTP received on your registered email ID. Thus, enter the OTP and select the ‘Submit’ button to continue
- Hence, the next procedure is to fill the remaining compulsory fields and initiate the password
- Thus, click on the ‘Save’ button to proceed
- Therefore, continue with ‘Communication Details’ and click on the ‘Update’ tab
- ‘Now Save and Continue’
- Finally, the registration method is complete now. Thus, aspirants have to hit on the ‘OK’ button.
- Henceforth hit on ‘Apply Online’ button on the dashboard to fill the Military Nursing Service Online Application Form 2020.
- Here, applicants have to fulfil the remaining compulsory fields, upload signature as well as a photograph (keeping the terms as prescribed).
‘Save & Continue’
- Fill communication aspects and proceed further
- Thus, enter the education details and click on continue
- Rechecking all the info, once again and click on the ‘Edit’ button if needed and ‘Submit Now’
- Thus, make the payment on the payment screen. “Aspirants are requested to make payment only after activation of the link which will take between 24 to 48 hours after registration”
- Finally, the completion of successful payment, enter the ‘DU reference number’ (provided by the bank after successful payment). And select the written exam centre.
- In the last click on the ‘Submit’ button to finish the application process.
Specification of Documents –
|Signature||5 kb to 10 kb||JPG|
|Photograph||5 kb to 20 kb||JPG|
Fee Payment Details –
- Additionally, aspirants have to pay ₹ 150/-
- Also, take note of the reference number
- However, the application is considered incomplete. Additionally, without confirmed payment of application fee
- Take note of DU number as well as a reference number for further tracking of the applications
- Hence, take a xerox of payment details.
CLICK HERE for Military Nursing Service 2020 Application Form. As well as candidates must be regular on this page, to check the latest updates of Revaluation.