Delhi Civil Defence Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For Application Form. Check Volunteer Jobs Eligibility Criteria Important Dates here at tesz.in.
Delhi Civil Defence Online Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria [Volunteer Jobs]
Revenue Department, Govt of NCT Delhi has released the Delhi Civil Defense Volunteer Recruitment 2020 to fight the Corona Virus that is failing in the country. Under this, any interested person who wants to help the Delhi Police or the Government of Delhi to fight the coronavirus can apply online by visiting the official site or visiting any CSC center. But the beneficiaries will have to fill this application form before the last submission date, otherwise, they will not be considered eligible. In this article, we have provided the Delhi Police Volunteer Jobs’s salary, age limit, and much more information for your convenience, so read this article carefully.
Delhi Civil Defence Volunteer Recruitment 2020
The Delhi government has organized more than 200 recruitments in Delhi Civil Defense to provide employment to people in the state and fight against the coronavirus. Delhi government will provide jobs to people who want to help migrant workers, laborers, and needy people of the state. The government will also pay salaries to such people and to get the job of Civil Defense Volunteer, it is mandatory for the beneficiaries to be Indian. In this article, we have provided complete information about the Delhi Civil Defense Volunteer Member Online Recruitment 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Civil Defense Volunteer Jobs 2020
- It is mandatory for the beneficiaries to be Indian citizens.
- The age of the applicant must be at least 18 years.
- Apart from this, the applicant must have passed at least the primary class.
- For this civil defense job, it is important for the beneficiaries to be physically fit and mentally alert.
- Armed Forces of the Union, Police Force, Fire, Members of the Territorial Army, or Auxiliary Forces have also been qualified for this.
- For this civil defense recruitment, no applicant is required to submit any kind of fee.
How to apply for Delhi Civil Defense Volunteer Vacancy 2020?
If a beneficiary wants to apply offline, he can go to any Citizen Service Centre (CSC) and submit his original documents by self-attested Citizen Service Centre (CSC). Apart from this, if an applicant wants to apply online, then he will have to go to the e-District website and scan his documents. Apart from this, it is also mandatory to have physical verification of documents, whether it is online or offline.
Required Documents for Civil Defense Volunteer Delhi
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Driving License)
- Education Qualification Documents
- Police Verification Report
- Self-Declaration Report
- One Passport Size Photograph